May 2, 2010

Sun, I remember you!

So the sun tagged me for the first time. While I was driving to Hartford yesterday, I got my first sunburn of the year. It's not horrible but It's not fair that I get one from just driving. I need to pack sunscreen next time. At least I pretty much go right back to white so I won't have annoying uneven shoulders.

It was a great day though. We hid from the sun for a bit (the sun and I were in a fight) and I got to watch the 13th Warrior for the first time. While watching that fun movie I finished knitting for my art trade with Val. I just have to felt the project. No photos yet. I can't show it off and have her see too early. I think it will come out cool. I just hope my math was right.

I have a lot of projects in mind that I can't type here since they are gifts. I have a lot of knitting designs in mind right now. I really can't wait to raid my yarn stash and get started. :)

On a sad note, I heard that Joanns is going to go out of business and I hope it's not true. I liked having a cheap resource for knitting needles and some basic yarns. I love supporting local shops but I can't always afford their prices or their needle selection. Ugh. I'll just have to watch out for the going out of business sale.

On an awesome note, Derby practice is possibly going to be outside in Providence on Wednesday. Yay for a 5 second commute! It's also not until 7 so I won't burn. =)

Well back to enjoying this lovely day and to counting down till time on the farm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment