August 24, 2010

Still alive

I've been absent due to being busy. Derby has picked up again for me since my knee is healed. It's awesome to be able to fully participate again.

I've also been knitting like crazy. I'm working on a gift for a friend, another wedding garter (this one for my future sister-in-law), and some items for the store. I'm stuck on how to end the work on the store items. I was trying to be fancy and I think I've found that that's silly. Actually I think I have a good idea in my head right now how to finish them simply. Where is my knitting when I need it?! Yes....I have an addiction. And yes, I did just really think of the idea as I was typing.

Other than the gifts and store items I took on two commissions against my better judgement. Money is tight, and they are adorable and easy projects. things I know I can get done in a timely manner. Some people have confronted me about commissions and I knew I just couldn't do it. These are well spaced out so I shouldn't be cramming to get it done as long as I manage my time right. The little time that I have left, that is.

I should really do some photo posts. You will see them soon. I have farm photos, outdoor Dusk photos, and derby photos. Expect of few blogs of what's been going on this summer. Till then, toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Now I feel bad for asking if you would do a laptop cover!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't at all. You are not in a rush so I hope you won't mind the wait. Hopefully not as late as Yule. The projects I did allow for commission are small so worry not. Yours will be quick and fun too. <3

    ReplyDelete