November 2, 2009

What's in a name?

So I've started a brand new blog. I think I have outgrown my livejournal.  It was fun and cute but very old. A lot in my life has changed since my days of livejournal. There has been transition and a lot of growing up.

So the name? Well, I've been a knitter for a long time now. It's probably the most consistent I've been with a hobby ever. I thoroughly enjoy it and I plan on selling items online. The next two months are busy though so it's on hold for now. But anyway, I liked the play on stitch.

I've also become fond of the phrase "A stitch in time saves nine." It goes with what I needed to work on over time. I had a bad habit of letting things stew rather than taking care of them when it would be less stressful. That goes with communication and projects that I put off. I am a championship procrastinator.

But yeah, that pretty much sums it up. We shall see how this all turns out. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. A Stitch in Time,

    I look forward to reading this blog in the near future.

    Best regards,
    Cyiet (in his new account)!

    ReplyDelete