September 30, 2010

Summer Love

This year has been full of weddings and people getting engaged. so much love around me. One wedding in particular was very special. My brother Eric married the love of his life, Kendra. It took 26 years, but I finally have a sister. I got to be in the wedding party and she chose a great dress for us that we can wear again. Thank you!

Now on to some pictures.
Here is the garter that I knit for her. Eventually I will have a finished photo but I was too distracted that week with preparations.
DSCF0341
The day before the ladies of the wedding party went to the spa. I had a body scrub, which felt great. My skin was so soft afterwards! 

DSCF0342DSCF0343


There was minimal prepartion to make her into a lovely bride :)


DSCF0345DSCF0348

There was a cermony (that I don't have photos of since I was in it), the cake was cut! That cake was one of the best cakes I've ever tasted!


DSCF0350
 
Then we all danced till we dropped.

DSCF0356DSCF0359DSCF0375DSCF0362DSCF0372DSCF0360
We had a toast of Bailey's to welcome her to the Rooney Women!
DSCF0369


And they Lived Happily Ever After.
The End.
DSCF0374
 

No comments:

Post a Comment